This position is responsible for the daily activities of the Bank’s Operations in accordance with established policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of the Bank’s goals for growth, retention and quality service. The scope of this position includes working closely with employees within the Bank’s departments including Administration, Branch, Lending, Finance and Compliance as well as interfacing with any other departments, business partners, vendors and Bank customers relative to operations including addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Responsible for assisting in administrative, technical, and operational aspects of Bank operations.
- Responsible for technology administration and interacting with technology vendors to resolve issues.
- Operates computer terminal or personal computer to assess operational activity and resolve problems within given authority.
- Assists departments in resolving operational inquiries and providing support.
- Responds to inquiries or refers inquiries to the appropriate department or employee; exhibits the necessary follow through with customers, vendors and/or employees involved.
- Prepares reports and communicates workflow conditions as needed.
- Participates in training and/or recommends participation in training to increase employee skills required to meet and exceed superior performance.
- Answers telephones, answers questions and/or directs callers to proper Bank personnel.
- Understands and complies with Bank rules, regulations, policies and ethical standards governing the banking industry and the Bank to ensure the safety and soundness of the Bank’s operations.
- Follows Bank policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank’s goals and values; benefits the Bank through outside activities.
- Completes special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university and minimum of three years’ experience within the banking industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience that may include education from a technical or trade school. FISERV experience a plus.
- Experience, knowledge and training in banking concepts, related state and federal banking compliance regulations, banking operational policies and procedures, and banking products and services.
- Excellent skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; computer systems; and word processing, spreadsheet and account opening software programs.
- Effective organization and communication skills and time management skills to ensure maximum productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to explain operations, products and services with confidence and authority.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties.